Are you considering getting pregnant?
getting pregnant 101
What should I think about before raising a child?
Lets talk about pregnancy... What is the best time to have a baby?
Becoming a parent is an important issue, and there are many things to think about. Everyone's situation is different, but the decision is personal, and only you know when you are ready.
Why do people decide to be parents?
Raising a child can be pleasing, rewarding and life changing; many parents say it is the best decision they have made. The bond of love you share with your children and the pride that your achievements produce can be truly satisfying.
To raise a child not only takes a lot of love, but also a lot of energy and patience. Your child's needs change constantly as he grows older. As a parent, your job is to realize what your child needs to have a happy, healthy life, and do their best to make it happen.
Raising a child can be easier if you have realistic ideas of what it means to be a parent.
Can I meet all my child's needs?
Although it can be a reason for enjoyment and satisfaction, raising a child is also very hard. Your children will depend on you for EVERYTHING, including your food, shelter, security, affection, love and guidance.
Ask yourself if you have what it takes to take care of a child, for example:
- Time: Raising a child is a very important full time task, and can affect other plans and goals you have.
- Energy and care: children need loving, patient and committed parents.
- Planning: Raising a child requires day-to-day planning and long-term planning at all stages of your life.
- Material objects and money: children need clothes, diapers, food, health care, day care, etc.
Most people do not realize the work that gives birth to a child until they experience it for themselves. Talking with other parents about the joys and struggles of raising a child can help you realize if you are prepared to do so.
When should I have a baby?
Although many people expect to recognize the "perfect time" to have a baby, the reality is that the moment will never feel totally perfect. But certain points in our lives are often better than others to become parents, such as when you know you can meet your child's needs and give them a loving and healthy home.
It is normal to have many different feelings about how prepared one is to take on the challenge of raising a child. Here are some points to think about:
- Am I prepared to be fully responsible for all my child's needs?
- Will I be able to raise my child in a safe and healthy environment?
- Do I have the financial resources to raise a child now?
- With whom will I raise my child? How will we share parenting?
- How much support will I have from my family and friends?
- What will it mean for my future to have a baby now?
- How will having a baby affect my family now?
- Is there anyone who pushes me to decide to have a child?
- Am I ready to face pregnancy and birth?
- Will I be able to take care of my health and get prenatal care to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby?
Great Advices For Having A Healthy Pregnancy.